Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Weekend

I had a really good weekend that has recharged my batteries. I did a lot of running around for work stuff on Saturday morning but relaxed the afternoon away at a friends house stitching and watching movies. Saturday night I took Justin out to Joe's to celebrate the fact that we have paid off our car. Yeah!

Sunday, I spent the day stitching and visiting with a friend that had come over for a day away. I actually managed to finish the border on the fair revenge piece so I'm getting very close to being done on it.

Today I'm at work while DH is home. He's gonna do laundry today since I didn't get much of it done yesterday. I expect today to be very slow. It's probably gonna take forever for the day to be over but I will make it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home