Wednesday, June 14, 2006

stitching overload

As those of you that were at the gtg saw, I have started a Mystic Stitch pattern called "Cats". It has 30 colors in it and it's got a little over 49,000 stitches in it. I have been stitching on it every spare moment for a while now. I'm about 25% of the way done with the total cross stitch but this only means that I've now managed to finish 2 colors that are so close in color that I can't tell the difference. That's what I've been doing in my evenings. I was so engrossed last night that when I looked up it was 11:30pm and I should have been in bed instead of stitching so I rushed through the dishes and went to bed. I'm having fun with this even if it is over one on 25ct. I'm excited about how good it should look when I'm done.

If I ever find the digital camera, I will upload pictures of the cross stitch and the house so I can post them. It's amazing how many things disappear when you move!

2 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

You're alive! Whoo!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Well, you know I think you are completely out of your mind, but that's okay. As long as you like it. I bet it does look awesome! Hope I can make the next GTG to see it. Of course, you'll be finished with it by then! LOL

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home