Friday, April 07, 2006

Apparently I'm Childish

Problem Child in the office ran out of ink in her printer 2 days ago. She never told anyone, she just kept trying to print pages that of course did not print out correctly. I saw what the problem was but I kept my mouth shut. I later was called childish for not saying anything and finding it funny that she didn't realize she was out of ink even though the printer was flashing the orange you are out of ink symbol at her.

I tried to defend myself. Last time I tried to "help" her before she asked for help, I got questioned about why I was watching what she was doing. If I ask her if she needs help, I get snapped at with a why do you want to know or what do mean.

I guess this is kind of a no win situation. If I sit back and laugh, I'm childish. If I but in and help before I'm asked to by her, I'm called nosy and racist. I think I'd rather be childish. How about you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Yep, me too. Though I wouldn't have even admitted that I knew what the problem was. But you're right, you can't win. Again, WHY is she still working there?

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home