Monday, March 06, 2006

packing packing packing

We spent all day Sunday packing. I was very surprised to find that we had 17 boxes of books and 6 boxes of movies. I didn't realize we had accumulated that much of those items. I'm almost afraid to see how many boxes my craft stash are going to take to pack up. I'll be glad when the move is over. I don't mind packing. It's the manuevering around the boxes that's killing me. We're also being given the evil eye from Mischief and Smokey who have been through this before. Spike is just confused and a little scared.

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

I was very surprised you didn't break the 20-box mark on the books! Dude, you could donate half of them to the library in New Orleans and still have a full library at home!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home