Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Updates

House: We've submitted the laundry list of things that we would like repaired and are waiting for a response.

Dentist: My mouth is still in a lot of pain. The tooth that I was complaining about hurting actually hurts worse now and the dentist didn't give me any pain killer at all. I've come to the conclusion that it's time to find a new dentist and not go back to the one that hurts me.

Stray Cats: LB has been taken into the house cause we found him limping. He is now fixed and all caught up with his shots but needs to find a new home since he has become so possessive of me that even attacks my hair thinking that it's another cat getting close to me. BB is still outside and being fed and we are pretty sure that she is pregnant. We are trying to find a shelter that will come and take her and find homes for her and her kittens. Gimp has reappeared after quite a while missing which surprised me. He still won't let us anywhere near him though no matter what kind of food we are holding. His reappearance ironically enough happened when we think BB was in heat.

I get to turn 30 on Saturday the 19th which is fast approaching.

I've been at my new job 9 months now so I guess I should quit calling it my new job.

I've started Mermaid of the Pearls and I am already half way done with her after 2 weeks. She's a lot of fun to stitch. I'm not making any progress on Guardian though. For some reason I just can't work up any gumption on it since learning that the book has been postponed.

I'm looking forward to the S&B at Nease's on Thursday since last weekend was Nashville market. I want to see what she got but may not be able to if she doesn't have it priced yet which she probably won't.

SIL is due in March and they are starting to think that it might be twins but aren't sure yet.

I think that catches everything up. There is just too much going on right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

House: I'm keeping my fingers crossed

Dentist: A new dentist does indeed sound in order

Cats: You're like a magnet! *lol*

Happy almost birthday - Welcome to the 30's! *lol*

Looking forward to seeing your progress on MotP

Let me know if Susan has the FF ornaments. I've got a few of them on my wish list

Twins! *faint* As if that whole situation is't complicated enough!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Elfinlady said...

Hope you can get in to see a dentist soon! I totally sympathize on the mouth pain. Which reminds me, I need to go get the last of my dental work done, before it gets worse...

Wish I could go to Nease's with you. Looks like I'm going to be ordering my Nashville stuff online this year. And I only liked one of the limited editions this year, and none of the new Dragon Dreams designs. Oh well, I have hopes for the Dust Bunny design that's she's supposed to release in April.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home