Friday, January 06, 2006

stitching update

It dawned on me as I was reading Valerie's blog and seeing her wonderful progress that I haven't picked up a cross stitch needle in over a month. I got one week of progress in on Guardian and then stopped to finish the Christmas afghans.

While crocheting the Christmas afghans I got bit hard by the crochet but and ended up starting a baby afghan in the hopes that we will start trying to have a baby in 2006 if everything goes well with the house shopping and buying. I think DH broke out in hives at seeing the baby blanket.

I got about 1/4 of the way done with the baby blanket and the knitting needles finally called loud enough that I got out the book and attempted to learn how to knit and purl. I think I've got the hang of it now but I'm still really slow and don't see myself winning contests any time soon but I'm making progress. I'm still too chicken to try the 5 double pointed needles though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home