Thursday, December 01, 2005

12/1/05

I can't believe that it's December already. I managed to walk a total of 24.5 miles in November which I thought was a good start to my getting back in shape program. Hopefully I can do more in December.

I'll also need to start planning the holiday baking so that I know what supplies to buy.

I'm trying to let go of the bad feelings toward the coworker that's sueing the office. The boss says that he's taking care of it and not to worry but it's hard not to worry. Boss keeps telling me that I've done nothing wrong so I don't have anything to worry about but I've seen innocent people be found guilty before.

I've been having fun looking at all the houses that are coming on the market. I think I've found the one that I want. Now, I just have to wait and hope that it's still on the market in January cause they won't accept my offer with and intended closing date in January since they are trying to sell the house asap since they have another house already. If it sells, I'm sure that I'll find something else though so I'm not real worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home