Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I quit

Dh managed to turn all of my bras grey when he washed them over the weekend. I now need to buy some more white ones or stop wearing white shirts. Since we are trying to save money, I'll probably go with the no white shirts option for now.

Dh did get a big raise which made me very happy. It was the highlight of my weekend.

The job has been insane this week due to people that just don't have a lot of brains. I'm so tired of talking to them. No I can't help you. Would you understand that statement? Would you keep trying to get a quote even though I just told you that I am unable to give you a quote because I am unable to insure you due to your bad driving record? I had a guy on the phone for 45 minutes yesterday insisting that I give him a quote after I told him that he didn't qualify for insurance with our company so I was unable to give him a quote. I finally hung up on the man on the advice of the office manager.... well to be more precise she took the phone away and hung on him for me.

This morning has started off in the same vein. I need to talk to smart people!

I did enjoy Harry Potter very much in the theatre but was very upset with a mistake that was obvious and upsetting for me. I won't go into detail for those of you that haven't seen it yet.

I am doing well on my walking and I have now walked 16miles in middle earth since the beginning of November.

Mood: On the Edge of Exploding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home