Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Measles Suck!

I started to feel unwell last Thursday. Friday I almost went home from work cause I was feeling so bad. I took cold medicine all weekend thinking that I must be getting a cold. I woke up Monday morning and I felt even worse so I took the day off work and went to the doctor only to find out that I don't have a cold. I have the measles. This sucks. I have spots EVERYWHERE!

The problem child in the office is now out on medical leave. I thought that my day would be wonderfully simple since she's out now but I've already encountered two problems with customers that problem child helped and did wrong so I've spent the morning so far fixing mistakes which sucks and makes for a long day but at least she isn't here screaming that she didn't do it even though we know she did.

Here's to hoping that the bumps and the problems go away soon.

Miles walked through the shire: 5

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes - measles?!? I didn't think people got those anymore. Right up there with the mumps. I'll echo Angela's sentiments that I hope you feel better soon!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Elfinlady said...

I hope you are well soon!

We have all been sick here, but nothing as bad as measles.

Get well soon!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home