Thursday, October 27, 2005

ber cheeb!

It be cold here! Yesterday, I was convinced that I was being tortured with Pennsylvania weather. I kept watching the skies for snow because it just seemed that cold to me and I did have to scrape the ice off my windshield yesterday before I could come to work. Cold!

I tried to new recipes last night. Ironically enough they were both frozen desert recipes. I tend to crave cold things when it's cold which makes no sense but then I usually don't make sense. The first was called a strawberry lemonade granita. It was basically water, lemonade mix and frozen strawberries blended together. It looked like a marguerita but tasted better. I'll definately be making that one again. The second was a frozen peanut butter and chocolate ripple cake. It had cream cheese, whipped cream, sugar, peanut butter, chocolate and nutter butter cookies and it was so very very good. I don't even want to try to figure out how many calories were in each bite.

Tomorrow, we are going to a halloween party. I can't wait to see DH in his musketeer garb. I'll make sure to post pics!

We bought a patio chair and made a little nest under it for Little Black. The apartment complex can't complain cause it is patio furniture and now LB has a cozy little place to curl up and get warm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Oooo, any chance you could email me the ripple cake recipe? Sounds fabulous. And I'm *dying* to see pics of your DH all dressed up. You, too, of course, but it's easier for me to imagine *you* costumed than him. LOL

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home