Monday, October 24, 2005

Wacky Weekend

Friday night ended up being spent at home cause Jana was sick. We watched movies instead. The first one we watched was called Blood Angels (aka Thralls) and it was so horribly done that it was funny (Lorenzo Lamas played the lead vampire so that should give you an idea).

Saturday, we drove out to Museum Replicas and picked up a belt to hold the rapier and some leather guantlets for DH's costume. He now has everything but the hat and he says that he'll look around for that this week. When we got home, Dh headed to the perverts to help him move and I headed out to Nease's to reorganize their cross stitch section. After 4 hours, I had the fabric sorted out and felt pretty good about how it looked with the size of space that I had. While I was there, the watercolour skien that I needed came in.

Sunday was spent stitching on Tropical Dream since the fibers I was waiting for came in. I stayed up way to late but I'm down to 20 beads left and 1 cutwork section which I will finish easily tonight. I did learn that beaded knot clusters are not as easy as they look.

Today, I'm sitting here at work with not much to do while I wait for it to be 2pm... well 3 pm cause hopefully by then DH will have called to let me know how Spike is. *sigh* It's gonna be a long day. The biting cold wind woke me up at least this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

I was just coming here to see when Spike's appointment was, as I couldn't remember which day this week. {{{hugs}}} I know the waiting is the hardest part. Hopefully, it won't be too long now.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home