Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I got tagged.

I don't really have anything to blog about today and I'm exhausted cause I stayed up way to late to finish a book that I got involved in so I'll respond to the tag that I recieved.

7 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit France
2. Visit Australia
3. Have Children
4. Own my own home
5. Finish my degree
6. Learn to knit
7. Own my own business

7 Things I can do
1. Cross Stitch
2. Bake
3. Crochet
4. Math with or without numbers
5. Have great patience
6. Explain insurance terms in english
7. Play RPG's

7 Things I can't do
1. Knit
2. Make fudge
3. Play games that require quick hand movements
4. Walk out of a shoe store without a pair of shoes
5. Walk out of a bookstore without a book
6. Run
7. Diet

7 Things that attract me to a person
1. A nice smile
2. Honesty
3. Fidelity
4. Sparkling eyes
5. Compassion
6. Sense of Humor
7. Ability to laugh at oneself

7 Celebrity Crushes
don't currently have one but previous ones are:
1. Patrick Swayze
2. Mel Gibson
3. Sean Connery
4. Harrison Ford
5. Jean Claude VanDamme
6. Angel (character I know but couldn't help it)
7. Ron Perleman (loved beauty and the beast)

7 Things I say the most
1. I got to laughing...
2. What aren't you understanding?
3. Mischief!
4. Why?
5. Yes that is considered an accident and yes it is your fault.
6. Honey, Can you...?
7. I don't care what we eat.

7 bloggers I will tag:
I'm not going to do this part. Most of the bloggers that I read have already been tagged so I wouldn't have 7 anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs vs. the law: A showdown about third party commentary
The Wild West days of the Internet's digital frontier could be tamed, as bloggers await the outcome of a lawsuit in which one of their own was sued for comments posted on his Web log or "blog." State ...
I enjoyed your post, it was quite interesting and insightful. I have a related site that focuses on eliminate symptons of depression you may like too. It pretty much covers eliminate symptons of depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Thanks,
Sonny M.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home