Friday, September 23, 2005

Fair Fun

I had a blast at the fair last night. My Fantasy Triptych took 1st in it's category and my Merry Christmyth took 2nd in it's category. Valerie and her son also won several ribbons between them. I think I had more fun watching the little one search for his pieces to see which ribbons he got and then getting so excited when he found one that meant he got some prize money :) I'd forgotten how much fun it is to share something like that with someone.

Dh enjoyed his first fair too. We both tried fried oreo's for the first time thanks to a very generous Valerie. We both loved watching Phoenix play games and win "stuffies". Dh is actually looking forward to doing that with our kids someday I think. I love exposing him to Phoenix cause he's such a well behaved kid so it gives DH warm fuzzies about the possiblity of kids in the future.

We'll be heading back to the fair on Oct 2nd to explore and watch shows and pick up my pieces. We'll probably get there when it opens at Noon so we have plenty of time to explore.

Mood: Content and Happy

2 Comments:

Blogger Elfinlady said...

Great job! Glad you had a good time at the fair too.

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your prizes! That makes for a nice time. Have a great rest of the weekend!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home