Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Half way there

My air conditioner is working again. That helped my mood a lot. Our internet is also back up which is a blessing too.

My arthritis has been bad this week so I haven't done any stitching but I have managed to make 7 necklace fobs so far. Some I like and some I don't but maybe others will like them.

I'm finally starting to get excited about dinner on Friday and that's partially due to Angela car pooling with me. It's been a while since I've seen her and it's gonna be really good to see her again even if it's only for a short time. I need to get her baroque pattern out of my stash and give that back since I've finished stitching it.

I went shopping last night and DH came home with 3 new work outfits and I came home with lots of new books. It seemed like a fair deal to me.

Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see many of you on Friday night at dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home