Monday, August 08, 2005

the pre-vacation work begins

We've started the picking up around the house. We've started the lists of things to take with us. The brakes are fixed. All our friends know we're coming. My gram is so excited she can hardly sit still. My mom keeps picking up stuff for gram so that I can take it to her (eye roll here). Mom has agreed to watch the 3 cats for the week so I don't have to worry about them.

I've got my car now so I can drive myself to work without having to drop off or pick up DH. This is a wonderful freedom. I got to work early enough today to have breakfast without ringing phones.

I've finally managed to get halfway on Cat's Eye. This model stitching job is not going nearly as fast as it should be and I will probably still be working on it at CATS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray for having your own car at last! Hope you enjoy your vacation - have a great time!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home