Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Good night

My model stitching supplies came in the mail yesterday. I of course made working copies right after work last night and started highlighting my first color on each project. Tonight I'll do my grid lines since these 2 are large enough that I'll need the grid.

After that, we went to see Fantastic Four. I truly enjoyed this movie. DH was disappointed that they changed the characters quite a bit from the comics but I didn't read the comic so I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. It was very action packed with quite a few funny moments. It also hit home the point that it's okay to be different and different can be better than being like everyone else if you are willing to accept yourself the way you are without hoping to be like everyone else. It was nice to see that.

After that, it was late and I fell into bed but I had a good night. Hope everyone else is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home