Wednesday, July 06, 2005

trips

Please forgive me for not elaborating.

This weekend, I'm going to a sort of stitching retreat in SC at a friends house who is invited several of us mad stitchers into her home for the weekend. I'm looking forward to a weekend of girl talk and stitching.

DH is trying to get either August 15-19 or 22-26 off so that we can make a trip to PA. There is a stitching show in Nashville on the 19-21. I'm hoping to get the 15-19 off so that we can drive up to PA on the 13th. I already have reservations to be at the stitching show on the 20-21th and I'd like to have a weekend day in PA since all my friends that I want to see work. We haven't told anyone about the trip yet cause we don't know what week we'll be up there but we are definately coming in August. I just have to get DH's boss to let us know which week. My boss has already told me that either week is fine though.

Edited to correct a date blunder (thanks val).

Kirabug, We should be up while you are there. I hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Double check your dates! The stitching festival is the 19-21st. (Just don't want you to set your vacation up around the wrong weekend.)

See you Saturday! :D

10:47 AM  
Blogger kirabug said...

If you're in Pennsylvania August 8-12 you won't see us, we're in Virginia Beach August 5-10. :(

12:01 PM  
Blogger kirabug said...

waaay awesome. as soon as you know dates (assuming everything works out) let me know and i'll try to take some time off :)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home