Tuesday, June 28, 2005

busy... but fun busy

Saturday was a wonderful day. I finally started to feel a little better after being diagnosed with infected sinuses. The gtg was a blast and it was wonderful to see people that I hadn't seen in a while. I was also blown away by Stacey's artwork and promptly bought 1 print and ordered 2 more. I'm shameless. Our trip to hobby lobby left me with 4 new frames so I need to get stretching and lacing. I also took home a piece of Cindy's to lace. I've been working on it a little each day to get the fabric back in shape before I try to relace it. It should be ready to lace in another couple of days.

Work was a little hectic yesterday because of missing 2 days but I enjoyed the business. Two of the other girls in the office are sick with the same thing that I have/had.

Tonight, I'm going to the vet with Widget. Actually DH is taking her to the vet while I wait at work cause of the one car issue. Hopefully, he'll be by to pick me up around 7pm.

Tomorrow, Valerie may come to visit me so she can say hey and take a look at Widget. I hope she likes her and is willing to give her a home.

I brought lots of stuff with me today so that I have something to do while waiting on Dh tonight too. I even brought some cross stitch but I don't know if I'll do that or the crochet.

*HUGS* to everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home