Tuesday, June 21, 2005

discoveries

While talking about hobbies at work yesterday, I learned that my office manager used to design cross stitch and that she still stitches. My coworker from Bosnia also cross stitches. My third coworker doesn't stitch but she does crochet. It's amazing how many people that I'm discovering that are going back to doing some kind of handwork. The more people that I find, the less I feel like an old lady :)

There isn't much new going on. I need to take some pictures of Widget (the new little kitten that we found) She's growing like a weed and I really wish she would start eating hard food so I could stop feeding her the smelly soft food *yuck*. She is at least using the litter box now. If Mischief would stop hissing at her and she'd start eating hard food, I could let her roam through the house freely.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Wow! You've been busy. I was starting to worry about you, but I hadn't had a chance to send you an email. I'm so glad you're okay, even if your knee still hurts. Widget sounds adorable! I'd give her a couple of more weeks before really pushing the dry food, though. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home