Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Everything's Healing

Our sunburns are healing nicely. Dh is even starting to peel. I'm thankfully not in pain anymore.

I've been stitching again on Deepest Love . I don't think that I've made bad progress for 2 weeks but I may not finish in 3 weeks like I was hoping.

While talking with mom at lunch yesterday, I learned that she also wants to go to the ren fair but dad won't go so I may end up going again with her beside the second trip that I planned to make with DH. I don't mind going 3 times at all! I enjoy myself too much and it will be fun to see mom go nuts over everything.

When I opened up the office this morning there was this guy outside wiping down his black lexus. This is really a futile exercise here in Georgia right now because the pollen will once again overtake your car in a matter of hours. I thought at first it was a customer but he turned out to be a salesman for Zales and gave me an invitation to a sale and a coupon for an extra 10% off. This would be a great thing if I wore jewlery more often. For the most part the only jewlery I wear are my wedding rings and watch. I wore a necklace at the ren fair and I'll sometimes wear a necklace for a special occasion but that's all the jewlery that I wear. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Glad to hear you are recovering!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ginny I’ve been looking for Spirituality related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at Spirituality. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Brother Roy.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home