Wednesday, July 06, 2005

anticipation

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I made up a lot of beef jerky to help me with traveling. I'm gonna make up some cookies too.

I went to the hairdresser and got a new hairdo over the 4th.

I found a hole in my tooth on the 4th too. I went to the dentist yesterday but he told me that he couldn't do anything with it right now cause I have a bad sinus infection. This is news to me. I don't feel stuffy. He says the pain that I'm feeling is from the sinus infection and not from the tooth. I'm not sure why a sinus infection stops him from drilling and filling my tooth. I was very confused.

Dh is gonna clean out the car tonight so that we can have the inside detailed tomorrow night so that we don't get cat hair all over us on the ride. I know we all have cats but we don't need that much cat hair while trying to eat road munchies :) Dh has already found 2 comic stores to visit so I know that he's happy about those.

In all the excitement of the trip, I almost forgot my mom's b'day which is on the 9th. I went and picked her up a cappichino (I'm an aweful speller) maker last night cause I know she likes that stuff. I'll have to drop that by sometime this week.

I even picked up a needle last night and started working on enchanted mermaid last night. It's the first time I've stitched in over a month.

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

wait! where're you goooiiiinnnnggg?

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home