Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good vet visit

I took Widget to the vet for her first round of shots and I was pleasantly surprised that it was only $27.00. When I found her she weighed exactly 1lb. As of last nights vet visit, she was 2.1lbs so she has doubled in size in the 3 weeks that I've had her. The vet says she is now the picture of health and looking wonderful. I did learn that her coloring is technically called brindle. I thought she was a cross between a tortie and a calico but the vet says that's called brindle. I was so happy to hear that she was all better. She was so small and thin and could barely eat when we found her because she had been on her own for 3 days without her mom but she's nice and chubby and has such a cute buda belly now.

Took care of getting the house picked up too. I really hate that chore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home