Thursday, July 07, 2005

Storm

We had a whopper of a storm last night. There are trees down all over. I had several moments of anxiety coming home from a friend's house last night. The color of the sky reminded me very much of the Tornado we got caught in when I was a child and I really didn't want DH to drive on 285 or 85 but that was the route he took cause he thought he would be able to see the road easier. I was so glad to get home!

Today has been busy so far as people call in to file claims about downed trees on their houses and cars and accidents that occured because they didn't have the smarts to slow down.

I'm just glad there wasn't actually a tornado and that the color of the sky was only do to the atlanta lights reflecting through the storm instead of a tornado bearing down on us.

Hope everyone is safe and free of falling trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home