Wednesday, August 03, 2005

No more DMV

I went to Hapeville DMV this morning. After getting to the window and bringing all the documents that the woman told me that I could bring yesterday I was told that what I had wouldn't work even though they told me yesterday that it would. After waiting 30 minutes to hear this, I was very annoyed. I raised my voice. I did keep hold of my temper but just barely and I wouldn't have raised my voice if the woman would have just gotten her supervisor like I asked her to. After an hour and half of dealing with people, I finally got my title.

I then had to go to the local tag office to get my plate. I was thankfully in and out of there in less than 15 minutes.

I don't have to go back now though and I'm so very happy. I don't ever want to go back to the tag office. These people are crazy. No one is following the same guidelines. No one documents what they tell people to do once they send them away. Complete mess!

After that I wandered into work 2.5 hours late so I'll need to make up that time. I'm gonna stay late an hour tonight and probably Friday as well. Then I'll just need to make up another half hour on thursday.

Dad says that I can have the car tonight too so I'll finally get to drive the car that I've owned for almost a month now.

Mischief the cat has taken on a new loving attitude. It's really sweet that she now wants me to love on her since she never let me before. I just wish that she didn't decide at 3am every morning that she wants loved on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home