Friday, July 22, 2005

TGIF

I suffered through the movie "man-thing" last night. It was the straight to video movied about a marvel character. This movie was aweful. Dh told me when we started watching the movie that Man-thing was like swamp thing and was really dumb but could sense feelings so he killed people that were angry or in fear but left others alone. As we were watching the movie it became clear that the man-thing was just killing everyone that he came into contact with and it was really more of a horror movie than anything. Normally I enjoy a good horror movie as long as it isn't right before bed.

I got a little more stitching done last night but not much. I'm just to tired to stitch which is not a good state for me.

I'm hoping the day goes fast today. I've already been at work for an hour so hopefully the rest of the day will go this fast too so that I can go home and collapse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Hope you got a little more sleep over the weekend!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home