Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Good Weekend

Friday was wonderful. I had a great time at the dinner. I loved meeting Jennifer and Teresa. I was stunned to learn that Teresa and I graduated from the same High School and that she actually went to high school with one of my Aunts from my mother's side. It truly is a small world.

Saturday, I spent the day stitching. I finished Cat's eye so the day of stitching was worth it. It does look very good all finished up but I definately don't want to do another Mystic Stitch pattern as a model. They are just too time comsuming to not keep.

Sunday, I started on Crabapple dragon and actually made some good progress. I did however start to feel a little rough so I didn't get a lot of stitching done.

Monday, we spent the day doing laundry. We had way too much laundry to do. There are still 4 loads sitting in the house that we didn't get to but we'll keep working on it through the week.

Today, I'm sitting at work trying not to be sick. I've managed to catch a chest cold at some point over the weekend. I walked in this morning to discover that 2 of the other girls also had the same thing so I'm going to assume I was exposed to something at work last week.

Thursday, I meet with the real estate man so that we can start looking at houses so I better start feeling better before then. Saturday, I'm heading up to Rome with Valerie so that we can shop and talk and I can deliver this model. Hopefully I will have made a lot of progress on Crabapple Dragon as well too so that she can see how that is going.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfinlady said...

Have fun at Norwood's, and buy lots of stash! :)

What areas are you looking at buying a house in?

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home