Monday, October 10, 2005

moody monday

I had a pretty good weekend. Friday, most of DH's muskateer costume arrived. We're still waiting on the tabbard and we still have to go and buy a baldric for the sword. He does now have the shoes, pants, and shirt though. I learned that musuem replicas is open year round and they have a big sale once a year so we are going to try to wander up there next weekend and see about the baldric and possibly a hat. We intended to go up there there on Saturday the 8th but DH had an encounter with a bug that pretty much ruined the morning so we only made it to Nease's and the bookstore on Saturday.

Sunday was spent sitting around the house all day stitching and doing laundry as many of my Sundays are spent. Enchanted mermaid is coming along nicely. She now has hair and the beginning of skin. I've managed to finish 3 of the 4 kreinik braids that are used on her and she sparkles a lot now.

Now it's monday and I'm very moody thanks to my monthly visitor that has been unusually cruel to me for the last year.

mood: cranky

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Ooooh! Your first blog spam! Congrats!

Can't wait to see your DH in his musketeer get-up. :)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home