Friday, November 04, 2005

Enchanted Mermaid is done!

After 5 days of beading, I've finally got all those little suckers on there! I have taken a pic and hopefully I will be able to upload tonight. The comcast people came out yesterday and told us that our signal was too weak which was causing us to not be able to connect to the internet. They hooked up a signal ampliflier but it still isn't working real well. They are supposed to be working on the outside lines as well to help improve this. I got frustrated last night and didn't get any pics uploaded to webshots but I'll play with it some more tonight and try to get them up so that I can post all the pics tomorrow.

Now off to my next project.... Do you think I can manage to get Guardian and Tradewinds done before they release the new Best of TW book?

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

I can't wait to see the picture!

And do I think you can get those two done before the book comes out? I've seen how fast you stitch. Absolutely!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home