Thursday, December 15, 2005

12/15/05

How are you liking the weather in Georgia? We've got some very cold rain with ice and sleet mixed in. I'm sitting at work. Boss demanded that we be here today no matter what the conditions were cause this is when our customers need us the most. Ironically enough, the boss has been unable to get here while all of the staff are here.

I'm looking forward to the Stitch and *itch and Nease's tonight if they are still holding it with the weather the way it is. I'm also looking forward to the trip to Norwood's on Saturday. I'm hoping no one else backs out though.

I went shopping last night and got DH something that I know he will love. I have most of the presents bought now. I just need to go by a bookstore this weekend to pick up 2 books. I should be able to do that with no problem.

My mom is hurt and at home. She apparently pulled a muscle at work and the muscle has swollen up and is now pressing on her sciatic nerve so she's in a lot of pain. She's basically home in bed being very friendly with a pain pill prescription. Dad is home with her cause he's afraid to leave her since she can't get up on her own and she's really loopy on the pills.

My blog posts have become wandering thoughts. I should really get better about that but I'm having a hard time keeping my mind on any one thing these days so my thoughts wander like my blog posts.

Kirabug, I loved the comic with Dh in his costume! Serves him right for pointing out all those fun headlines to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

Glad you liked it! I'm assuming from his positive reaction that he loved it as well :)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home