Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

I spent yesterday in the movie theatre. We watched King Kong and Chronicles of Narnia and got to see a very interesting trailer for pirates of the caribean 2. DH had gotten $20 in movie gift certificates from one of his coworkers for his b'day so we decided to use them to ring in the new year.

Today is starting out very wet and rainy but watching the rain gives me something to do while I sit at work by myself. Yep, I'm working today. I'm the only one in the office. I agreed to come in today so that I could have a vacation day before June. I did this because I figured that I would need a day of to handle the closing on the house once we have a house and a closing date and taking a day off without pay in order to sign my life away on a house just wasn't appealing.

One of my coworkers gave me a variety of oolong teas for christmas so I had to go and buy me a tea mug that lets me steep the loose tea leaves. I'm sitting here enjoying a nice cup of Shui Xian. I had forgotten how much I like a cup of tea in the morning. I makes you all nice and warm on a wet rainy day like this.

I am feeling better and I'm much more cheery in the face of the new year that I was in the face of Christmas. Sorry about the last post. I was trying to wait until the feeling went away before making a post but it just wouldn't go away until I wrote it all out and got it out of my system.

2 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

Hey, I like the new web template! Very niiice!!

and I'm glad you're feeling better :)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with kirabug. Love the new look! Happy new year!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home