Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm going crazy

We are going to sign the offer papers tonight at 7pm. It's killing me to sit here at work. We are really busy but time is going so slowly. I'm going to go crazy if time doesn't hurry up. The loan company has said that my loan is secure as long as the house appraises for at least the amount of the loan.

Tomorrow is going to be worse cause I'll be waiting to hear what they think of the offer. At this point I'm just praying that it won't be a no. I want a yes but I can live with a counter offer cause that means that I'm still in the running.

The homeowners insurance was less that I was expecting by almost 300 a year. I may need to get flood insurance though since there is a creek behind the property. Our auto insurance would go down too which is wonderful.

Dh was driving me nuts about making the offer sooner so I put him on the hunt for a refrigerator. That'll keep him busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home