Thursday, January 12, 2006

this is going to kill me

We went in on Tuesday night after work and signed all the offer paperwork. They said they would get back to us on Wednesday but we haven't heard anything. I was on the edge of my seat yesterday with that lead ball of dread slowly forming in my stomach as it got later and later and we still hadn't heard anything. My agent called me at 7:30 last night to let us know that he hadn't heard anything and that he'd left several messages asking the man to call us back.

Last night was torture as I tried to sleep. My husband has taken the stand that as long as they haven't said no then no news is good news. My agent says that he thinks its a matter of the selling agent being a little slack cause it took then a long time to get the disclosure statement to him too.

Now I get to wait through another day waiting for that call. If nothing else, I have learned that I'm not good at waiting once I decide something. I weigh my options, make my decision and then I want things done. I guess this means that I need to learn patience when I have to wait for someone else's decision.


Post a Comment

<< Home