Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Nashville Buying Spree

I hesitated to post this cause I spent a lot of money cause it was my b'day and I had gotten money from a couple of different people so I splurged big time.

Patterns:
Pear Dragon from Generations Cross Stitch
Golden Tomato Dragon from Generations Cross Stitch
The Time I Spend Stitching from Dragon Dreams
Messy but Mine from Dragon Dreams
Child of Mind from Dragon Dreams
Greatest Gift from X's & Oh's
Be Wise from X's & Oh's
Love Yourself from X's and Oh's
Christmas Guardian from Black Swan
Proof from Dragon Dreams
Taste of Winter from Brenda Franklin Designs
Snow Fight Red from Cross Eyed Kat
Snow Fight Blue from Cross Eyed Kat
Holly Jolly Christmas from X's and Oh's
Coffee Dragon from X's and Oh's
Dragonal Seasons from Fanta Cat Designs
Milk Dragon from X's and Oh's
Tea Dragon from X's and Oh's


Fibers:
#4 Kreinik Braid Natural assortment
#4 Kreinik Braid Dance assortment
#4 Kreinik Braid Gemstone assortment
Dinky Dyes Silks - fantasy blues, christmas pines, wild cherry, daydream, rain forest
GAST - freedom, grape leaf, briar rose, dark chocolate

Fabric
Fat 1/4 of 28ct jewel crystal lugana from picture this plus
Fat 1/4 of 28ct phoenix crystal lugana from picture this plus

I also signed up for the keychain club again.
whew!
Both my wallet and my fingers are now smoking! I had fun though and this is the last of the stash I will buy for quite some time so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

You deserve it, girl!! Happy birthday!!

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE stash haul! Congrats and happy birthday! :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home