Friday, March 03, 2006

We are Homeowners!

Now I'm excited. The closing is done. We officially own the house. I have a key. All the contractors are scheduled for Monday. I'll be making a trip to the house on Sunday for my first official time in the house as the owner so I can take measurements and look at curtains. I also get to seriously start the packing effort for when the movers show up on the 11th.

We took Mischief to the vet yesterday evening too cause she is very testy and attacking with little or no reason. The vet said that she did have a fever and seemed to be very stressed but she couldn't really see any reason that would cause the behavior changed. I mentioned that we had caught her peeing on the floor once so they ran a test for a Urinary infection. There wasn't an infection but they did find crystals and the vet said that would be what was doing it cause that would cause her pain. She's now on antibiotics for the slight cold and special food for the crystals and she can't have any of her favorite treats anymore or any people food either. The vet said with the special food and the reduction of stress after we move, she should improve. We closed her in the bedroom with us last night and she was just as happy as could be about it. I think the boys were just aggravating her too much when she didn't feel well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Yay!!!!!!!! Glad everything finally fell into place. My parents always said that if your marriage could survive buying a house (or building one, which they say is even worse), it can survive anything. Hope Mischief gets to feeling better soon. {{{hugs}}}

11:45 AM  
Blogger kirabug said...

Congratulations!! Way awesome on the house. Hope Missy feels better soon :)

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! I know you must be very glad. :)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home