Wednesday, March 15, 2006

apartment is clean

I'm going to go turn in the keys tonight. I'm so glad that chore is finally done.

I went to the doctor and they don't think my wrist is broken but the tendons are pulled in it and very painful. They told me to keep wearing the brace for a week or two and if it didn't get better, to come back. This was mostly good news for me. I hate the brace but it helps with the pain.

I'm heading to the laundry mat tonight after work so I can get some clean cloths. I have a lot to do and I know it won't wait for the new washer to be delivered so to laundry we go. At least I can get 4 or 5 loads done in about 3 hours instead of it taking all day.

I'm still very tired but I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Most of the hard work is done now and it just a matter of unpacking a few boxes a night till it's all put away.

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

Yay for the no broken wrist! I hope your DH is going along to carry the laundry. Congratulations on moving out of the old apartment :)

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home