Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm an aunt!

My litter brother called yesterday. His son, Alec Michael, was born yesterday and weighed in at 7lbs2oz. I'm very happy for him and I know he was very excited.

I also found out recently that one of my best friends from college just adopted a baby. She had been on the waiting list for a while and she now has a beautiful daughter.

I have to admit that seeing all these babies has me back in the wanting a baby mood but I can't afford to do that right now and won't be trying until after July at the earliest. I even made a doctor's appointment so I can get my prescription refilled.

The apartment complex called today to tell me that they were returning my entire deposit of $250. I said great and hung up. I then started thinking and looked back through my records to discover I only put down a deposit of $200. The apartment called back just as I discovered this to say that they were charging me $30 buck to transfer the water service back into their name from mine and $20 because they lost the keys. I protested the lost keys and actually told them where the girl had put them so they found them. I protested the water fee and they were being stubborn so I decided not to tell them that they were giving me $50 too much on my deposit to begin with! I'm so glad to be out of there!

1 Comments:

Blogger kirabug said...

Congratulations on the nephew!

Yeah, the baby bug's been going around here, too. It just makes me depressed.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home