Monday, June 12, 2006

Sorry

I didn't realize how long it had been since I came on and blogged. My life kinda exploded for a while.

Work has been really hectic this month so I haven't had time to blog at work which is where I do most of my blogging. Work is still tense. I don't think problem child is going to be fired so I'm dealing with that. The work load has picked up enough that it isn't really a problem cause I'm too busy to pay attention to her.

My brain doesn't know how to shut off so I'm having trouble sleeping. The doc has given me some sleeping pills that have effectively short circuited my memory so that I don't remember as well as I used to. This means that I forget to get on the computer at night and blog since I didn't have time to at work.

I've also been a little withdrawn lately just due to the stress of the new house and reorganizing the budget and getting the new chores that come with the house figured out and split up between DH and I.

I'm alive and still trying to kick. Just tired and busy which is a bad combo.

I went to a stitching gtg on Saturday which helped me reenergize a log more that I thought it would. I guess I need to make time for some more girl time with my friends if it perks me up that much.

I will try to be better and make time for blogging and actually remember to blog. It's a boring blog when all I have to say is went to work, went home, cooked supper, ate supper, went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home