Wednesday, May 03, 2006

blue

I wonder what it is about this time of year that makes me feel the way I do. I'm not sad really but that's the closest that I can come to how I feel. I don't want to sit down and cry or anything like that.

Work has been extra tense and that may be part of the problem. I seem to always be tired anymore no matter what I do. The doc even gave me some new sleeping pills and they help me sleep straight through the night but I'm still tired. He gave me some allegra too but my alergies still bother me. I feel like I'm not doing anything or getting anywhere. I'm probably feel that way cause I'm not getting anything done cause all I want to do is sit and veg so that's mostly what I'm doing.

I know I'm quiet here and at work. My coworkers complained today that I was too quiet. I'm even quiet at home. I just don't have the internal motivation I need to stick to a conversation let alone anything else lately.

Hope this goes away soon. Maybe the trip to the ren fair this weekend will jar me out of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home