Monday, June 26, 2006

Thank you!

I don't know who did it but there was a package on my doorstep on Saturday with 3 patterns from calico crossroads in it. I was pretty shocked cause I don't even remember telling anyone that I wanted them. DH says he didn't do it. I didn't do it. So thank you very much to whoever did do it.

I now need to make a trip to hobby lobby to see if they have the silk mori colors I need to stitch them! And who knows what else I'll look for while I'm there!

Not much going on here. I'm almost 1/3 of the way done with Cats from Mystic Stitch. I'm 4/9ths of the way done with the Fair Revenge piece. I really need to stop working on Cats and finish the Revenge piece but I have another month yet and I'm having so much fun on Cats.

Dh is scrambling and cleaning in the hopes of having company at the house for the first time. I wonder if I can con him in to hosting a gtg in July instead of waiting until August? hmmm... something to ponder unless Becky is still wanting to host in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home