Tuesday, June 20, 2006

shock, silence, relief

The thing that I thought would never happen has happened. Work is much better now. The person causing the problems is no longer there. I'm now waiting for lawsuit papers but I'll deal with that if and when it comes.

Things have been much better this week. Work is quiet and peaceful. The only bad thing about this is that I've found I'm not stitching at home to relax cause I'm not tense anymore.

I also learned this weekend to really look at the expiration date on pills. I've been taking sleeping pills to help me sleep cause I've been so tense that my brain wouldn't shut down so that I could sleep. When I went in to refill the prescription, my health insurance company refused to cover the pills and I couldn't afford $125 for 1 month of them so I figured that I would try taking tylenol pm for a couple of nights to see if that would work.

Long story short. The tylenol pm were some that my husband had bought in college and were expired by about 10 years. My stomach killed me for two days but I'm better now and will always look at the expiration date from now on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Ginny, that's great! I think. LOL I hope nothing comes of it, but I find that unlikely given the history of the situation. Enjoy the relief while it lasts!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Heehee! Glad things at work are finally calming down!:)

{{{hugs}}}

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home