Thursday, June 29, 2006

I wish you all well

I've been very distracted from work this week. I've been thinking of friends instead.

My life has finally settled down. The budget has worked itself back out. I've got some nice bonuses at work to help with that. The house is almost organized (if you leave out my craft room that I haven't touched yet). Work is peacefull and quiet for the most part.

The only bad part here is that now that my life has settled down, several friends are having difficulties instead. I feel for them. There are days when I want to just sit down and cry for them. This is odd for me. I hate crying and avoid it at all costs. I have found myself praying a lot lately for those around me. This is also odd for me. I've always thought of my friends and loved ones and wished them well but I'm not a big prayer. I believe in God. I know he's there. I just tend not to talk to him often and when I do talk to him it tends to be to ask for help for others.

The worst part about all this is that I can't help those around me very much with what they are going through. I have no way to make it better. I can't go to their jobs and tell coworkers to leave them be. I can't wave a magic wand and make illness go away. I can't slap sense into those who seem to have none and are hurting people I care about because of that. I can't make miles disappear so that I can be there to give a hug. I can't slow age from creeping up and taking people away. I can only offer a virtual hug, an ear that is always willing to listen, a house that is open to visits if needed and my friendship and love that I give freely.

There are many of you that I want to help now. Not all of you know each other. Not all of you read my blog. I just hope that you do all know that I care and that I'm here and will do whatever I can to help in any way that I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Just knowing you are there and can be called on at any moment is enough, Ginny. {{{hugs}}} Thanks for just being you.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Thank you, sweetie. Just knowing you care means the world to me.:)

{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home