Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year!

I know the well wishes are coming in a bit late but I was having too much fun to blog :)

My brother came in from the marine corp on Wednesday so he was hear for new years. We spent new years eve with my brother and his new finace (gasp big surprise) and my parents. We went out for dinner at roadhouse and then we went to the bar and played pool and talked for ours. Mom and Dad called a halt around 10pm cause they were too tired to keep going. I guess I can't blame them, Mom is 54 now and Dad will be 59 next month. My brother and his fiance went home with then and DH and I returned home for our own celebration for the new year :)

I woke up bright and early at 7am on the 1st and started stitching until DH finally got up around noon. I cooked some lunch and my brother and fiance came over. We spent the day playing pictionary and watching the lord of the rings trilogy. We finally made it to bed around 1am on the 2nd but we had a lot of fun.

I'm now sitting here at 9:30am on the 2nd trying to type without waking brother and fiance as they are sleeping on the couch. They want to go shopping today so I guess we'll run them up to Lenox Mall since it's the closest big mall and if they don't find what they want there, we can take them to Gwinnett Place Mall. Then it's back home to do laundry and prepare to go back to work tomorrow. I really wish the holiday from work lasted a little longer. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home