Monday, November 22, 2004

Moody Mondays

I had a very good weekend.
Saturday at the GTG was wonderful. I did get a lot of comments about having too much time on my hands if I was getting that much stitching done and that is pretty accurate right now. I'm still on lifting restrictions from the surgery and will be until Sept. of next year so a lot of the house stuff is still a no go for me. I don't have kids so they don't take up my time. I do have my 3 cats but they only want attention for 5 minutes a day, once or twice a day so they aren't very time consuming. Dh will talk to me while I stitch so he doesn't detract from my stitching time either.

I was about midway through the first pink color on titania on Saturday and I've managed to finish that color and I'm about halfway through the next color now since I spent Sunday being lazy and stitching all day instead of scrubbing the floors. *SIGH* I guess I'll get around to that tonight though.

I'm not gonna get much stitching time this week. I have to clean tonight. I have to bake two pies on Tuesday. My little brother is coming in on Wednesday so I'll spend Wednesday evening visiting with him and his friend Rock. Then Thursday is off to the airport to get the in-laws and they will be pretty much occupying my time until Saturday afternoon.

I'm not sure what's going on Saturday yet. There was talk of a trip to Nease's Needlework but if that doesn't happen then I'll spend the afternoon with my brother since he'll be heading back to Camp Legune on Sunday morning.

Sunday will be spent cleaning the house and recovering from the in-law invasion. I may go crazy if I have to wait that long to stitch so hopefully I'll find an hour or two here or there to throw a few stitches in. :)

I'm gonna take a progress pic of titania tomorrow night so i'll try to remember to put up a short blog on Wednesday with a link to the pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home