Friday, November 19, 2004

Finally Friday

woohooo!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend even though it's going to be a busy one.

After work today, I'll be going to get my hair cut. Then home to shower and bake cookies. I'll be making two big batches of chocolate chip cookies. I'll take one batch with me to the GTG on Saturday and DH will take one batch to his work party on Monday.

Saturday morning will start off with a vet appointment for my baby Spike. He just hasn't been getting better like the other two. Then I'm off to the GTG for a day of fun.

Sunday morning is off to a store to get a hand floor scrubber and some industrial strenth linolium cleaner. Then I'm home to scrub the heck out of the kitchen, bathroom and entryway floors. Then a quick wipe down of the kitchen and bathrooms and vacuum the living room and bedroom and I'll be ready for the in-laws to descend on Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home