Wednesday, October 27, 2004

wednesday again

I have a doc appointment tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it but I know I need the checkup. I have aweful pms which is very unusual for me. I didn't get it before going on the pill or while on the pill. I'm hoping this is a one time thing while my body gets used to regulating itself again but I guess the doc will tell.

I'm working on Dream Sampler from dragon dreams for my current cross stitch project. I was struggling away with butterfly stitches and rhodes heart stitches last night thinking that I'd never get them done. When they were finally done though I looked at it and realized that I'm already half way done after only 4 days so that was pretty cool. Tonight will be the fan stitches and the rice stitches.

My Dh is going to a halloween party given by one of his coworkers tonight. I won't be going though cause the party lasts until the wee hours of the morning and I can't stay as long as he wants to and still function at work tomorrow. This will give me a night alone to do whatever I want. This hasn't happened in so long that I have no clue what I'm going to do. I'll probably be very boring and sit and stitch all night :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Enjoy your night to yourself!

(and if it makes you feel any better, the first couple of periods I had after going off of Depo for 5 years were *awful* but they progressively got better and now I'm hardly even bothered by them - hang in there {{{hugs}}} )

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home