Friday, October 22, 2004

He's taking the job!

This is an exciting day for me. My wonderful husband J, just called to let me know that he had been offered a job doing the exact same thing he does now with an $8,000 a year raise and better health insurance and he accepted it! His new job starts Nov 8th.

I'm so excited for him. The extra money will help a lot after my surgery. The new job also confirms that we will definately be staying here in Georgia for at least one more year and possibly two more.

I also put in the last few stitches on No Late Knight Snacking from Dragon Dreams so today is going to be a good day even if I do get idiots at work all day today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Yay! ! ! I'm glad to hear it too! More money AND you'll be in Georgia for a while. Woohoo ! ! ! (Can't wait to see how "Late Knight Snacking" came out. :D

Welcome to the blogging world ! ! ! !

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home