Wednesday, November 17, 2004

wednesday already

I ended up staying home on tuesday thanks to my nasty head cold. I most just slept until DH came home from work. He cooked us dinner and I gave in to the temptation to start stitching titania from mirabella.

I'm at work today but it's been a long day with hardly any customers. I'm fighting off sleep since I know I get to leave in 30 minutes to go home to my stitching.

I bought some little empty shampoo bottles to put orvus into so that I can bring them to the gtg on Saturday since several people had been interested in trying it but didn't want to buy that huge bottle. I did buy the huge bottle and won't miss the amount it takes to fill the little bottles and it does get the fabric wonderfully clean after a long time on a scroll rod.

I'm still at a loss for what to make for the gtg or if I will make something for this one. I just haven't felt good and I'm half afraid that I'll put cold germs on whatever I bring and I don't want to make anyone there sick, especially the ones with kids which is most of the group.

Well, I'm off to wait out the rest of my shift. Hope everyone is having a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home