Wednesday, December 08, 2004

and then there was a crash

I have been horrible about getting on here to blog.

Saturday was a good day. We went and did some Christmas shopping and bought a new fake tree that is prelit so I don't have to fuss with lights this year and we bought a new car stereo for DH since his quit.

Sunday morning, we installed the stereo with the help of my father and then went to lunch with my parents. Sunday evening, I realized that I hadn't been to a bookstore in over 2 weeks so we trudged off to the mall. This was a mistake. As we were leaving the mall, Dh started to turn left but had to come to a stop cause someone was speeding and ran a stop sign. Just as we felt the relief at getting stopped in time, we felt a crash from behind. The guy behind us didn't get stopped in time and nailed us pretty good in the rear. It felt like a very hard hit but the nissan's bumper absorbed it so our car only took about $400 in damage while his car was much worse and will need the bumper, fender and front door fixed.

Monday morning, I awoke with a horrible stomach upset and stayed home in bed.

Tuesday, I finally dragged myself to the doctor cause I still wasn't able to keep food down. The doc says that I have the stomach flu and probably a sinus infection to go with it. He told me not to eat unless I felt hungry and that it wouldn't be unusual for me to not want food for 2 or 3 more days. Of course all the meds that he gave me say take with food.

Wednesday, today, I'm at work waiting for the day to be over so I can crawl back into bed. I just want to sleep. *yawn*

Hope everyone out there is doing well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Oh, Ginny! What an awful few days you've had. Hope you're starting to feel a little better. {{hugs}}

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home