Thursday, September 20, 2007

shouldn't have complained

I shouldn't have said anything about Tuesday's being boring because that lead to a very eventful Wednesday. I woke up Wednesday morning feeling like crud so I called work and told them I was feeling really bad and didn't think that I'd be in but I would try to come in later. I was laying in bed and DH was in the shower when my phone rang. It was my mom checking to see why she hadn't heard from me yet. I was in the process of telling that I was sick when pain shot through my upper right side. I quickly explained that I was fine and hung up the phone. I then got DH who had finished his shower and was dressed by then and we took a trip to the ER cause the pain was bad enough to make me cry. At the ER, the got me in pretty quickly for an ER and ordered a bunch of tests. I refused pain killer cause I didn't want to hurt the baby so I endured the blood tests, pelvic, full stomach ultrasound, and chest xray to find that I had a kidney infection. The doc was a little baffled about how I got a kidney infection and showed no signs of a UTI but I just chalk that up to my quirky system.

Today, I'm sitting here at work in pain cause they weren't able to give me a pain killer that was both safe for the baby and that I wasn't allergic to. I do have antibiotics though and will hopefully feel better soon.

Don't let me complain about boring days any more.

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

That is very odd. Glad you're doing okay, even if you don't feel very comfortable right now. {{{hugs}}}

12:07 PM  
Blogger kirabug said...

Ack! I hope you feel better and that you and the baby are both ok! Are you allowed to take tylenol or something at least? (is it doing anything?)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Elfinlady said...

((((hugs)))) I hope you feel better soon!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

((((Ginny & Baby)))) I hope you can take it easy this weekend and let DH do all the work.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better and tell the little one to not bug mama so much until it's out...

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home