Thursday, September 13, 2007

I hate shopping

In the last week, I have had to break down and buy new shoes and maternity shirts since my shoes fell apart (they were 10 years old) and my baggy cloths are not a little tight on my belly.

The shoe shopping was too horrible and I bought a size bigger in case my feet start to swell.

The maternity shopping was aweful. I can't believe the cloths they make for pregnant women. Being pregnant is not an excuse to blind people with my breast headlights even if I have already gained another cup size after only 4 1/2 months of being pregnant! I do not want cloths that are so tight around the top that people look at me and think "Oh hello breasts, are you attached to a person?" and I also don't want tops that are cut so low that I might as well just go topless. After searching for 2 hours, I finally found 3 tops that are okay and even one of those is low cut enough that I'll be wearing a T-shirt under it. I'm gonna try a couple of other places that I found in the yellow pages this weekend.

I also need to go shopping for fishy wallpaper. I want to put of some wallpaper in the baby's room that has fish all over it. That way fish city will fit right in when I finally get it done.

I've been bad with my stitching. I sat down fish city to start stitching Victoria Sampler's Heirloom Anniversary Sampler for my boss. I'm making incredible progress on it after just a couple of days so I may finish it soon and be back to fish city which will be cool. I think I needed a break from the fishies anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Try JCPenney. I recommend them to everyone I know who is expecting. If you can't find a good selection at the store (or stuff in your size), check online. I got 3X maternity clothes there, and they were all great. You can order online and return to a catalog center to save on return shipping (there is one at Northlake Mall, I know for sure). Best of luck!

7:06 PM  
Blogger kirabug said...

What is Fish City?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

I agree with Erin. If nothing else get bigger sizes. That is what I did with the DDs. As for wall paper, I found the fish pint in our bathroom at Home Depot.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home